PRP Hair Restoration
An introduction to the PRP Hair Restoration therapy
When we talk about ‘Hair Loss’, we are bound to hear several myths and stories surrounding it. Many people think that it is caused due to a poor diet, some say it is because of excessive stress, while some think it is due to some deficiency in our bodies.
Not all of these things are false, but whatever the reason may be – hair loss is indeed a problem that is worrisome and frustrating for all.
PRP-based Hair Restoration Therapy helps people overcome their hair loss issues, and gives them natural results.
PRP Hair Restoration Therapy is a completely natural way of regenerating your hair growth. It works by extracting your own platelets and transferring them to the affected and problematic areas so that they could work their magic and cause hair to be grown back into place!
This is entirely different from traditional hair transplantation surgeries and other invasive procedures and has promising results for you in the long run.
What happens in the PRP Hair Restoration therapy ?
This PRP-based Hair Restoration Therapy shouldn’t scare you at all – because there is no chance of you facing any side effects or reactions from it. It is based on the application of your own platelets and so, no allergies and adversities are expected to take place.
The entire procedure is safe and performed smoothly and gives you results, if a skilled doctor is performing it. Here’s a brief overview of what you should be expecting from this treatment:
- Firstly, we shall obtain a small blood sample from your arm, and spin it in a centrifuge at a certain speed and time, which would help to separate the platelets from the red blood cells called the ‘Platelet-Rich Plasma’, and this is the prerequisite for this therapy.
- We usually apply and inject a local anesthetic to help numb the treatment site for your comfort and avoid any pain.
- Then, we inject this ‘PRP’ into the desired sites on your scalp. The miraculous growth factors present in the platelets work their magic and simultaneously, cause the hair follicles to grow and regenerate themselves.
- The entire procedure is relatively painless, although you might notice a little swelling after treatment over your forehead area that would resolve within 48 hours. You may take OTC pain-killers, if you experience any pain or discomfort.• You start noticing the results in next few weeks. At least 4 treatments are recommended to get good results from PRP treatment.
How early can I see the results?
Am I the right candidate for the PRP Hair Restoration therapy?
- If you are a person who is struggling with hair loss problems, then yes, you are indeed a perfect candidate for receiving this treatment.
- At New U Med Spa we recommend you to set up a FREE consultation appointment and let Dr. J and his team assist you with your hair loss problem.
- Dr. J will address all your questions and concerns and will inform you if PRP is the right treatment for you.
- Don’t waste your time, call us and book an appointment at the New U Med Spa right away!
Benefits of the PRP-based Hair Restoration therapy
Apart from being minimally invasive, this PRP-based Hair Restoration Therapy has many other benefits too which have now made it our clients’ first choice. Almost everyone prefers this natural and side effects-free procedure to gain hair growth!
Enlisted below are a few benefits of this hair restoration procedure:
- It is a non-surgical procedure, which makes it an ideal choice for people who do not want to go for surgery or procedures that involve blades and extensive incisions.
- It helps people in stopping their increasingly growing hair loss problem.
- It is beneficial for people who get ‘mini’ hair growth, or no considerable hair growth at all.
- It has shown good results in treating conditions like Male and Female Pattern Baldness, Alopecia Areata, etc.
- It has a faster healing and recovery time, and no downtime.
Dr. J is an American Board Certified physician
Dr. J is an American Board Certified physician. When considering getting a medical procedure a person takes many things into account but the most important thing they consider is which doctor will they be trusted with their face and body.
Dr. J performs this procedure at the New U Med Spa, and let us assure you that with his years of experience and artistic skills this procedure turns out to be a very worthwhile experience for you, which gives you equally promising results in return.